Tuesday, June 12, 2012

26 weeks pregnant!

We had a great weekend with Amanda, Peter and Peter Liam visiting from Windsor. Got to see my little man that I haven't seen since he was three months old! He's now 8 months old and the most precious little boy I've ever met. He's sooo good.

This week I am officially out of training at work and onto the phones. Starting tomorrow to be exact! I'm so nervous. I really hope things go well. I don't want to feel to stressed and it effect baby Rowan.

Also this weekend we MOVE! I'm super excited and can't wait. Luckily I have friday off and my dad, step mom and brother are all visiting to help out. I haven't seen them since march break week.

Today I had my OBGYN appointment. Turns out all the ultrasounds came back good. No need for another and Rowan's heart beat was strong. I don't see the doctor again till July 10th and before then I have to get my glucose screening done. That I plan to do next week.

Lots of things happening this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment