Thursday, May 17, 2012

New job, busy week and swollen feet!

This week has been pretty crazy. I started a new full time job and have to be in Belleville at 7am. It's rough with an 8 year old in the mornings and getting her off to where she needs to be. I'm just exhausted.

All this excitement has started the swelling in my feet and ankles. They are huge! I really wish it didn't start being they hurt so bad. On Tuesday, I had a doctors appointment and had to go to the hospital for an ultrasound to check if there was a blood clot in my left leg. Thankfully no blood clot was found. I thought being able to sit all day at my new job would help with the swelling but it only seem to make it worse. I have to keep them elevated as much as possible in order for the swelling to decrease.

Hopefully within the next couple of weeks they will get better.

Also at the doctors this week, I was told I have to go back for another ultrasound. It's not a bad thing he reassured me. But they want to double check the measurements of his legs. At least I get to see him again :D

I can't wait to meet my little man!

Here's a picture of my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment