Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Playing a bit of catch up!

I have been so busy lately I haven't made the time to add any new pictures of my growing belly or any posts about what's been going on lately. For starters, the training for my new job is going well. It starts at 7am! I must say it is so hard getting up at 5am and on top of that it's even harder getting up with an 8 year old at 5am! I also have to travel 45 minutes to get to work every day. It makes for a long day.

Other then all that things are good with Rowan. He hasn't been as active as he was a couple of weeks ago but he has his moments. I enjoy more then anything when he moves and kicks. My belly moves and you can see every time he kicks. I hope to video record it sometime soon!

I missed week 23 so here is the pic!


I missed week 24 so here is the pic!


I also had an ultrasound last week on Thursday when I was 23 weeks 6 days pregnant. It was an extremely disappointing ultrasound as I barely got to see him and the screen was so unclear. We decided since we didn't get to see him that good, we are going to go for a 3D ultrasound. Not sure when but definitely soon. I have to go before I'm 30 weeks.

Here is an ultrasound pic from Thursday!


I will try and post more often but seeing as right now we are so busy with work, Abby and packing it may take me some time to get around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment